Event Production & Management
All of our clients have different needs. We are incredibly flexible providing as much or as little event support you require. Our clients are primarily in-house corporate event managers with Fortune 500 corporations and leading associations across Canada.
We at Eclectic act in the role as their outside support service/supplier.
Led by a professional that holds internationally recognized designations as a CSEP and CMP, our team understands the level of professionalism and sophistication that is expected in an event partner.
We understand wholly what our corporate clients need to achieve at every step of the process. We provide premium event production & management for the corporate market on a national scope.
Every event could benefit from the use of audio-visual equipment to enhance the theme and ambiance. From a room washed in colour and drama to the fantastic sound of your speeches and dance band to seamless, creative multimedia, Eclectic can help you with top-notch event production elements. These event production elements could include:
- Multimedia (video, webcast, etc.)
- Set / Stage Design
- Simultaneous Translation
- Lighting (stage, dance floor and room washes)
- Special Effects such as pyrotechnics, confetti cannons, laser shows, balloon drops, hazers and more
Professional event management services are an essential requirement of a well-executed and seamless event. At Eclectic, your event is professionally designed, managed, planned, coordinated and produced by a seasoned professional. Event Management services could include:
- Professional onsite event managers to oversee the event from load-in to completion
- Logistical Planning including floor plans, production schedules, conference resumes, agenda development, etc.
- Entertainment Rider negotiation, coordination and execution
- Financial Management of the project including contracts, invoices, budgeting
- Site Inspections
- Event Site Selection and Venue Contract Negotiation
- Venue liaison and venue contract negotiation (including food & beverage management and thematic menu design)
- Rooming List creation and management
- Pre-production & Coordination (all bookings and appropriate contractual arrangements are made, etc.)
- Event Tie Down Meetings, Pre-Con Meetings
- Event Registration Services